The ArchStretch Premium (improved material and design) was made to provide athletes and dancers with a long-lasting solution for stretching the arch of their foot. The surgical-grade hypoallergenic silicone provides a sleek and slip-resistance surface to stretch the foot while the rubber inset (in between the bumps on the stretcher) provides cushioning placement to secure and support the heel of the foot. The ArchStretch Premium comes with a latex-free rubber band that stretches over the foot, keeping the foot in place during stretching. The ArchStretch Premium is a must for any stretching session!
- EVA foam.
- Surgical-grade silicone.
- Latex-free rubber (rubber band).
- Gripping bottom.
- Easy to wipe down.
- Lightweight and portable.
- 18"L X 3.5"W X 2.5"H
- 1.33 lbs
- Place the ArchStretch Premium on the floor with the shorter end facing away from you.
- Coat your foot in talcum powder to prevent friction.
- Roll up the rubber band on the shorter end of the ArchStretch Premium. Leave space for your foot.
- Place your heel in the middle bump while bending your toes over the first bump. Roll the rubber band over your toes up to the middle of your foot.
- Straighten your knee all the way so that your thing and leg touch the floor. Start off by holding the position for one minute and add more stretching time as you improve.
Practice makes perfect, so try to use your ArchStretch Premium every day! Always warm up before use (ideally after working out) and do only what you are capable of. Be patient and have fun!