Comes with 1 ArchBand
The Original ArchStretch was made to provide athletes and dancers with an affordable and foot-friendly, handmade product for stretching the arch of their foot. The foam and plastic framework provides cushioning placement to secure and support the foot while the duct-tape lining holds all the pieces together. The Original ArchStretch comes with a latex-free rubber band that stretches over the foot, keeping the foot in place during stretching. The Original ArchStretch is a must for any stretching session!
- Latex-free rubber (rubber band).
- Lightweight and portable.
- 18"L X 3.5"W X 2.5"H
- 1.0 lbs
- Place the Original ArchStretch on the floor with the shorter end facing away from you.
- Coat your foot in talcum powder to prevent friction.
- Roll up the rubber band on the shorter end of the Original ArchStretch. Leave space for your foot.
- Place your heel in the middle bump while bending your toes over the first bump. Roll the rubber band over your toes up to the middle of your foot.
- Straighten your knee all the way so that your thing and leg touch the floor. Start off by holding the position for one minute and add more stretching time as you improve.
Practice makes perfect, so try to use your Original ArchStretch every day! Always warm up before use (ideally after working out) and do only what you are capable of. Be patient and have fun!