Ballet Turnout Board
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This is a tool used by dancers to improve and maintain their turnout, which is the ability to rotate the legs and feet outward from the hip joints. A turnout board can help dancers understand and feel the correct muscles to engage for proper turnout, promoting better alignment and preventing injuries.
The Ballet Turnout Board is designed to help dancers develop their turnout and rotator muscles. Turnout—a combination of rotational flexibility and the strength to properly hold that rotation—is the foundation of ballet. Unfortunately, dancers tend to force their turnout without using the right muscles. This can lead to severe injuries. Fortunately, the Ballet Turnout Board was designed with this issue in mind. When the dancer stands on the board, they must engage their rotator muscles to turn the discs. This encourages proper muscle use, strengthening of the legs and lower back, rotator flexibility, balance, and correct body alignment. The Ballet Turnout Board features two light-weight concealed metal spinning mechanisms mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platforms are lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort.
Workouts have never been more fun, than with the Ballet Turnout Board. If you are looking for an entertaining way to work your muscles and add to your rotational flexibility, then the Ballet Turnout Board can definitely help. It helps ensure that the proper muscles are being used, and is designed around simple exercises and more difficult ones as your skill improves.
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spinning mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 260 lbs.
- Stays in place during spinning.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
For an instructional video, check out our:
Instagram Account: @knkmiami
Instagram Tags: #balletturnboard #knkmiami
YouTube Channel: KNKMiami
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first-time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment. Contact us directly at email@example.com for further instructions.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item after arrival. In case of a return, the buyer is responsible for returning the item in new condition packaged in a way that protects it from damage during shipping. Refunds are issued on reception of returned goods to the original payment method and do not include shipping fees. Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.