Ballet Turnout Board
Workouts have never been more fun, than with the Ballet Turnout Board. If you are looking for an entertaining way to work your muscles and add to your rotational flexibility, then the Ballet Turnout Board can definitely help. It helps ensure that the proper muscles are being used, and is designed around simple exercises and more difficult ones as your skill improves.
The Ballet Turnout Boards is designed to help dancers develop their turnout and rotator muscles. Turnout—a combination of rotational flexibility and the strength to properly hold that rotation—is the foundation of ballet. Unfortunately, dancers tend to force their turnout without using the right muscles. This can lead to severe injuries. Fortunately, the Ballet Turnout Board was designed with this issue in mind. When the dancer stands on the board, they must engage their rotator muscles to turn the discs. This encourages proper muscle use, strengthening of the legs and lower back, rotator flexibility, balance, and correct body alignment. The Ballet Turnout Board features two light-weight concealed metal spinning mechanisms mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platforms are lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort.
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spinning mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 260 lbs.
- Stays in place during spinning.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
For an instructional video, check out our YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/KNKMiami
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first-time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.