- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This amazing device is designed to not only improve the amount of turns in a pirouette, but also build confidence. As you start to work with this tool, you may find that you are also able to add new moves to your routine. Try the Pirouette Mini to work on your core muscles, or perfect your technique as you practice.
The Pirouette Mini is designed to help dancers increase the amount of turns completed properly. We consider our smaller Pirouette Mini the perfect device for advanced dancers (especially those that already turn well on relevé) and athletes. It features a light-weight concealed metal spinning mechanism mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort while turning. The Pirouette Mini is portable and great fun! It's not just for ballet practice though. Our customers have found it helpful for abdominal exercise, break dancing, and more! Don't be afraid to get creative with your Pirouette Mini!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive cushion.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spinning mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 260 lbs.
- Stays in place during spinning.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item after arrival. In case of a return, the buyer is responsible for returning the item in new condition packaged in a way that protects it from damage during shipping. Refunds are issued on reception of returned goods to the original payment method and do not include shipping fees. Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.