- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This device may look simple but looks can be deceiving. The Pirouette Premium will not only help with balance, but it can be helpful for you regardless of your level. This device grows with your skill as you improve.
The Pirouette Premium is designed to help dancers develop proper body alignment and balance while turning. We consider our larger Pirouette Premium to be the perfect tool for beginners to pro-level dancers and athletes. It features a concealed, heavy-duty industrial-grade metal slow spinning mechanism mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. This mechanism's speed will increase as the user becomes more proficient with their turns thus adjusting to the needs of the user. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort while turning. This Pirouette Disc is not just great for ballet practice; our customers have found it helpful for abdominal exercise, break dancing, and more! Don't be afraid to get creative with your Pirouette Premium!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive cushion.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Heavy-duty metal spinning mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 260 lbs.
- Stays in place during spinning.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- Incredibly challenging!
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first-time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item after arrival. In case of a return, the buyer is responsible for returning the item in new condition packaged in a way that protects it from damage during shipping. Refunds are issued on reception of returned goods to the original payment method and do not include shipping fees. Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.