Replacement Cushion: 10"
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Compatible with the SpringCore Balance and Pirouette Mini!
Once the cushion on your SpringCore Balance or Pirouett Mini has started to degrade, it will be important to replace it. This cushion is important to prevent injury while using your device. It provides slip resistance and keeps you safe.
Accidentally damaged the top cushion on your SpringCore Balance or Pirouette Mini? Need a new one? No problem! Here is a listing just for you.
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Place the SpringCore Balance or Pirouette Mini on a flat surface with the top facing upward.
- Cut the top cushion into four quadrants (one cut horizontally and another cut vertically).
- Gently scrape the cushion off in all four quadrants, making your way from the middle-most corner all the way to the edge. This is done best when following a horizontal pattern, scraping from one edge of the quadrant to the other.
- Once the original material has been scraped off, align your replacement cushion to edge of the top of your SpringCore Balance or Pirouette Mini. Small amounts of material may prevent how well the new cushion may adhere.
- Peel of a corner of the white slip and slowly press the replacement cushion as you peel off the rest of the white slip.
- Ta-da! Your new cushion should be in place. Press down for at least one minute to ensure optimal adhesion.
The cushion listed fits the dimensions for both the SpringCore Balance and Pirouette Mini. Make sure to follow the instructions closely when replacing your cushion. Adult supervision during replacement is recommended for persons under 18 years of age.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item after arrival. In case of a return, the buyer is responsible for returning the item in new condition packaged in a way that protects it from damage during shipping. Refunds are issued on reception of returned goods to the original payment method and do not include shipping fees. Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.