When it comes to dancing, the balance may be one of the first core concepts that you learn, but those muscles that help with balance need to be maintained. Whether you are working on strengthening, maintaining, or improving your balance, the Spring Core Balance can help. Use this workout aid to help you in your practice in specific poses or positions, or in many.
Items sold separately:
- Balance Timer $29.99
- 10" Replacement Cushion +30.00
- Total Price: $59.99
This $59.99 value is yours for just $20 when you upgrade to the bundle!
The Spring Core Balance (Max Loading Weight: 130 lbs) is designed to assist dancers with improving balance and stability by strengthening the core and leg muscles while promoting increased ankle range of motion and joint mobility. It features two reinforced 3/8" thick warp-resistant wood circles that conceal heavy-duty industrial-grade metal springs mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort and safety while balancing. A little practice goes a long way on the SpringCore Balance!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spring mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 130 lbs.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- Incredibly challenging!
For an instructional video, check out our:
Instagram Account: @knkmiami
Instagram Tags: #springcorebalance #knkmiami
YouTube Channel: KNKMiami
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first-time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.