SpringCore Balance Beam ---- Limit 130 pounds
Like many of our products here and KNKMiami, the SpringCore Balance Beam is designed with the professional athlete and dancer in mind. This gorgeous sleek design is build around balance and athleticism, meant to be practiced without having to invest in a complete beam. Add some amazing acrobatics to your practice and routines with this SprinCore Balance Beam.
The SpringCore Balance Beam (Max Loading Weight: 130 lbs) is designed to assist athletes with improving balance and stability, simulating the same exercises typically practiced on a gymnastic balance beam with the added difficulty of a moving platform. It takes gymnastics to the next level by adding instability to all your positions. The SpringCore Balance Beam also targets other types of exercises such as; squats, lunges, and a range of aerial exercises. It features two reinforced (1/2" at the top and 3/8" at the bottom) thick warp-resistant wood boards that support four heavy-duty industrial-grade metal springs mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The SpringCore Balance Beam has three less springs than the SpringCore Balance Beam Adult for added instability. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort and safety while balancing. This product is perfect for dancers and athletes looking to add some acrobatics to their routines.
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spring mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 130 lbs.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- Incredibly challenging!
For an instructional video, checkout our YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/KNKMiami
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.