SpringCore Balance Mini Yoga ----Limit 260 pounds
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The SpringCore Balance Mini Yoga (Max Loading Weight: 260 lbs) is designed to assist athletes with improving balance and stability by strengthening the core and leg muscles while promoting increased ankle range of motion and joint mobility. It features two reinforced 3/8" thick warp-resistant wood boards that conceal heavy-duty industrial-grade metal springs mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort and safety while balancing. The SpringCore Balance Mini Yoga targets core, stance, proper body alignment, quick weight transferring, and balance. It is especially great for yoga sports like golf, tennis, baseball, volleyball, basketball and all sports. A little practice goes a long way on the SpringCore Balance Mini Yoga!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spring mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 260 lbs.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- Incredibly challenging!
For an instructional video, check out our:
Instagram Account: @knkmiami
Instagram Tags: #springcorebalanceminiyoga #knkmiami
YouTube Channel: KNKMiami
- A physician's approval is strongly recommended before using this product.
- Young children and first time users should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- This product should only be used for its intended purpose. Reckless use may result in injury.
- Inspect equipment before use. If damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- Wear appropriate attire that does not restrict or compromise movement when using this product.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item after arrival. In case of a return, the buyer is responsible for returning the item in new condition packaged in a way that protects it from damage during shipping. Refunds are issued on reception of returned goods to the original payment method and do not include shipping fees. Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.